Here are some resources that I hope will help those of you who are interested in blogging, photography and travel information.
I get asked so many questions about blogging, whether about the technical aspects, promoting your blog or working with brands and PRs. One of the best resources that I can recommend is The Blogger Course, by seasoned blogger Monica aka The Travel Hack. She talks you through aspects such as competition, branding, blogger etiquette, increasing your followers, making money through your blog and much more.
We get asked quite a bit about our equipment so here’s a list of what we currently use:
- Panasonic DMC-G7 Compact System Camera (16 MP, MOS Sensor, 14 – 140 mm Lens)
- Panasonic H-FS14140E-K 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH High Zoom Interchangeable Lens
- GoPro HERO4 BLACK
- FEIYU TECH G4S 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro Hero4/3+/3 – helps image stabilization
- Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Tripod for SLR Cameras with Ballhead – for enhanced control
- MeFOTO RoadTrip Convertible Tripod Kit with 5 Section Aluminium Legs
- RØDE VideoMic GO On Camera Microphone
- Rode Deadcat VMPR Windshield Microphone – a weird product name!
- Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB – for smartphone shots
- We also have our eyes on the new foldable DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone
And here are some DSLR tips that we picked up on our Seville photo tour.
When planning a trip, I find the following sites of my fellow influencers particularly useful for in depth information and tips:
- Getting Stamped for in depth destination guides
- Urban Travel Blog for city break guides and more – plus they have a great list of other useful travel blogs