Here are some resources that I hope will help those of you who are interested in photography or further travel information.
We get asked quite a bit about our equipment so here’s a list of what we currently use:
- Panasonic DMC-G7 Compact System Camera (16 MP, MOS Sensor, 14 – 140 mm Lens)
- Panasonic H-FS14140E-K 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH High Zoom Interchangeable Lens
- GoPro HERO4 BLACK
- FEIYU TECH G4S 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro Hero4/3+/3 – helps image stabilization
- Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Tripod for SLR Cameras with Ballhead – for enhanced control
- MeFOTO RoadTrip Convertible Tripod Kit with 5 Section Aluminium Legs
- RØDE VideoMic GO On Camera Microphone
- Rode Deadcat VMPR Windshield Microphone – a weird product name!
- Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB – for smartphone shots
- We also have our eyes on the new foldable DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone
When planning a trip, I find the following sites of my fellow influencers particularly useful for in depth information and tips:
- Getting Stamped for in depth destination guides
- True Nomads for underwater wonders
- Urban Travel Blog for city break guides and more – plus they have a great list of other useful travel blogs